The reason is that

ylq

The reason is that

Postby ylq » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:16 am

The reason is that she was tangled before, whether she continued to stay in the company all the way, or resigned and went back to the developer in the direction she wanted. She had always taught her master, and she valued her leadership. The latter, her interest, is the life she wants to pursue, she told us that she chose the former. However, she said at the same time that she wanted to accompany her master to create brilliance. I feel that since I decided not to leave, my whole person has become hard. In fact, what everyone will look like in the future is really unpredictable. I used to be as soft as a rabbit, and later only had armor and no weakness. I don't know what path I took step by step. I only know that fate pushes me forward, step by step, and makes me stronger and become another person Marlboro Lights 100S. Everything I guarded will be destroyed by myself, and the beliefs I will hold will collapse. All of us, only endless loneliness and pale feelings, have made us struggle with reality and ideals, and we are uncertain between pursuit and stability. A decision is a lifetime, a choice, it is eternal. We are like standing in the middle of a wooden bridge. It is an ideal country after Knife Mountain. It is a living place in the sea of ??fire. When time is too late to teach us, if we want to survive, we must continue to grow stronger and stronger until we become A tiger screaming in the mountains Marlboro Menthol Cigarettes, walking between the steps, step by step, no one dares to commit, this process of growth, as if it is a process of continuous discarding, as a friend said, once guarded need to give up or even destroy, Zeng The pursuit of the need to abandon or even deviate. A strong person, but you can't see the injury inside her, but she is hurting, but still laughing. I heard a word, the heart has a tiger, the scent of roses has become a tiger, our weakness, the roses in our hearts, who can stay for who will always wait for me, do not ask in the place, just ask me to find, when I Not far from here; who will always be petting me, no money, just when I am tired, let me curl up and touch my head; who will stay with me, not too long, as long as I am happy, accompany me I laughed, when I cried, I used a shoulder for too long, it would be tired, even if it was strong; lonely for too long, it would be crazy, even if it is more cheerful, in fact Carton Cigarettes, I am very fortunate, there are such a group of people around, shopping together to watch The movie, from the end of the snack street to the end, and then touched the stomach together and regretted that "it must be fat. I will not be like this next time"; when there are difficulties, I will find a way together, even if it does not work in the end. The role, at least I am not alone fighting; then when I am tired, as long as I bring clothes to change, I can occupy their bed, like the cat in the afternoon, just enjoy the sun and the temperature, so long, some people are more than the other half Long time you are Also somebody bends.

Return to “People and activities”